Zebra BI is a global leading software company that provides advanced data visualization and reporting solutions for enterprise businesses. 24% of Fortune 500 companies already utilize Zebra BI visuals. We empower business users to easily analyze and communicate complex data, making it simple for them to make informed decisions and drive growth.
As a member of the high-performing Zebra BI team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate group of individuals who are dedicated to delivering the best possible solutions to our customers.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer our employees a wide range of opportunities for professional development and career advancement. We are always looking for a new talent to join our team. If you are passionate about data visualization
, technology, and making a real impact on the company's growth, then Zebra BI is the place for you.
- Engage in prompt engineering to develop and refine interactions with large language models (LLMs)
- Design, implement, and integrate innovative tools and agents to enhance our product’s functionality
- Apply statistical methods and manipulate structured data to derive actionable insights
- Collaborate in the integration of these systems into our production applications, ensuring seamless functionality
- Stay up-to-date of the latest trends and technologies in artificial intelligence, language models, prompt engineering and data science to maintain our competitive edge
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field with a solid foundation in data science
- Proficient understanding of data science principles, statistical methods, predictive modeling, machine learning, and LLMs
- Demonstrable experience in coding (Python), using collaboration tools (Git), developing ML models, and conducting predictive analytics testing and evaluation
- Adept in data processing and engineering techniques
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team and with various stakeholders
Nice to have
- Prior experience in prompt engineering and building applications with LLMs
- Knowledge in NLP methods, particularly data-to-text generation
- Familiarity with cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with visualization packages, particularly Plotly, D3.js
Perks & Benefits
- A remote-first working environment with the option to work at offices in Tehnološki Park Ljubljana Brdo
- Flexible working schedule – we understand that the time we are the most productive differs between everyone. Therefore, besides pre-determined team meetings, you are free to organize your working time according to your preferences
- A fast-paced working environment and a growing team
- Top mentorship and coaching as well as courses, conferences and educational workshops
- Prestigious clients
- Competitive salary
We offer a competitive payment, as well as many opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are passionate about sales anad analytics, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with global impact, we’d like to hear from you today!
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.