Head of Finance and Administration
We are looking for a Head of Finance and Administration who will be a part of the senior management team and will report to the CEO of Zebra BI.
Your focus will be to establish the finance function and strengthen other supporting functions, so they will efficiently support our growth, and allow CEO to focus on business.
The existing supporting functions currently cover Admin/shared services (support with invoicing, control of external accountants), Legal (external), Office management, HR (with experienced HR manager), and IT (external).
As a member of high-performing team, you will have the opportunity to work with a very talented and passionate group of individuals who are thriving in our vibrant high-performance culture. We offer a competitive salary package, as well as many opportunities for career and personal growth, so if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with global impact, we’d be pleased to hear from you.
When joining our management team, your scope of work will be:
- Finance (to be established):
- Financial planning support
- Cost management
- Financial reporting
- Outsourced accounting control
- Treasury and bank relationship
- Stock and stock options management
- Legal (to be consolidated):
- Legal support to business functions
- Legal support to HR
- Support for corporate governance
- Purchasing (to be established)
- HR (already setup, to be further improved)
- Office Mgmt / Admin Services (already setup)
- IT (already set up, to be further improved)
- Personally contributing and operationally owning the Finance and Corporate Governance area
- Developing and implementing strategy for all supporting functions
- Building and leading Supporting Functions team
- Guiding/managing and organizing external resources needed, such as External consultancy External legal counsel, External IT support
- Owning operations/service delivery to internal customers (leaders and teams) with supporting design, implementation and optimization of internal processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Legal or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience as individual contributor - operational (hands on) experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in leading and supervising supporting functions
- Excellent operational/execution and communication skills
- Impact focused mindset and passion for driving constant change efforts
- Experience in finding and engaging external advisors/suppliers in Finance, HR, Legal…
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Worked in software/hi-tech industry
- Experience with raising and M&A
Zebra BI empowers enterprise companies and data specialists to create insightful and actionable reports in just a few clicks, using advanced visualization and reporting tools for Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
Zebra BI is a successful Slovenian startup with close to 50 employees founded by Andrej Lapajne, who has 20+ years of experience in the business intelligence space. Zebra BI is growing fast and moving into a more mature phase of its lifecycle, which requires even more professional processes with organizational adjustments while maintaining a relaxed company culture and agility.
We are looking for the best people, who think strategically, are excellent in execution, and will grow with our company.
Since our launch in 2014, more than 3,000 companies have powered their decisions with Zebra BI visuals, among them Facebook, Uber, Coca Cola, Duracell, Daimler, and many others. These visuals are so powerful, that even Microsoft uses them for internal reporting.
In 2021, Deloitte named us as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the region. What's next? Join us and you'll see it first-hand!
Are you ready to join the team?
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.