Zebra BI is a global leading software company that provides advanced data visualization and reporting solutions for enterprise businesses. 24% of Fortune 500 companies already utilize Zebra BI visuals. We empower business users to easily analyze and communicate complex data, making it simple for them to make informed decisions and drive growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for HR administration, employment contracs, payroll, incentive system and also participate in other HR activities within Zebra BI.
As a member of the high-performing Zebra BI team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate group of individuals who are dedicated to delivering the best possible solutions.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer our employees a wide range of opportunities for professional development and career advancement. If you are passionate about HR and you working in dynamic international environment excites you, then Zebra BI is the right place for you.
- Implementing activities on HR administration area (employment contracts and other documentation, payroll data, ensuring legal compliance, internal policies)
- Maintaining job classifications and establishing a career path system
- Advising and supporting leaders in various HR procedures
- Performing different activities for employment of foreign candidates (including relocation activities)
- Implementing activities within incentive system and maintaining the system
- Implementation of HR information system
- Creating analyses and reports and updating personnel records
- Collaborating in other HR activities (personal growth plans, organizational culture, employer branding)
- 3-5 years of experience in above listed responsibilities (preferred experience in fast-growing tech companies in a “remote-first” working environment)
- Experience in implementing process improvements and HR digitalization
- Full proficiency in English language
- Advanced skills in using MS Office, MS Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven analytical skills (reporting, analysis), attention for details
- Good decision making skills and negotiation skills
- Highly developed empathy
We offer a competitive payment, as well as many opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are passionate about HR, and you are looking for a challenging role with global impact, we’d like to hear from you today!
Are you ready to join the team?
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.