Zebra BI empowers enterprise companies and data specialists to create insightful and actionable reports in just a few clicks, using advanced visualization and reporting tools for Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
Since our launch in 2014, more than 2,000 companies powered their decisions with Zebra BI visuals, among them Facebook, Uber, Coca Cola, Duracell, Daimler, and many others. These visuals are so powerful, that even Microsoft uses them for internal reporting.
Zebra BI is a successful Slovenian startup with 20 employees founded by Andrej Lapajne, who has 20+ years of experience in the business intelligence space. Zebra BI is growing fast and moving into a more mature phase of its lifecycle, which requires even more professional processes with organizational adjustments, while maintaining the relaxed company culture and agility. We are looking for the best people, who think strategically, are excellent in execution and will grow with our company. Zebra BI is located in the technology park of Ljubljana, but we are encouraging a remote/hybrid workstyle.
Position description – responsibilities
Due to its importance, the Zebra BI product strategy and development is supervised by the CEO Andrej Lapajne himself. We are now looking for a Product Owner, who will take over a significant part of this effort and will operationally lead and coordinate the development of new releases and products. The Product Owner will also establish a strong relationship with the Microsoft product teams and coordinate all efforts for a smooth product certification and release in the MS marketplace.
The key objective of the position is to drive product development and to support the market facing product management activities.
Scope of the position and responsibilities:
- User stories and requirement specifications
- Roadmap execution, owning the backlog
- Release schedule management
- Launch management
- Coordination with Microsoft product teams
- Driving the execution of the cross functional team (developers, ux, design, QA)
- Owning project or operational meetings
Position requirements – qualifications
- Experience (3+ years) in product management as an individual contributor in hi-tech startups
- Experience in leading the cross functional teams (role of Product Owner in Scrum teams)
- Experience in documenting and managing requirements/backlog
- UX skills
- Excellent execution and problem-solving (analytical) skills
- Very good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in BI
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with data visualisation
- Development background
- MS, MBA or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields
- Microsoft certifications
Perks & Benefits
- A remote-first working environment with the option to work at brand new offices in Tehnološki Park Ljubljana Brdo
- Flexible working schedule
- Dedicated budget for your home office equipment
- A fast-paced working environment and a growing team
- Prestigious clients
- Courses, conferences, and educational workshops
- Permanent employment with a trial period
- Competitive salary
Are you ready to join us?
Send us your resume and cover letter at [email protected]!