Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
No code is perfect. We know that even with our team of rockstar developers there will always going to be a high chance of human error. It’s normal.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person who will be performing automation testing of Zebra BI powerful visualization tools for actionable reporting for MS Power BI and MS Excel. As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will work alongside our development team to ensure that our code is top-notch.
By performing tests and communicating the results with our development team, you can help us produce the most effective products that delight our clients.
Your expertise will be crucial to help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues.
- planning, implementing, and maintaining manual test cases for automation testing in Typescript
- responsibility for refactoring the existing tests
- preparing an automation testing plan and adapting it for new or existing functionalities
- designing new tests with emphasis on integration & regression tests
- suggesting improvements based on the previous results of testing
- performing analysis of the test results
- working in close cooperation with our development team and participating in team meetings
- getting acquainted with new technologies and solutions
- experience as an Automation Tester or similar role (3+ years) on different web browsers and mobile OS
- experience with Typescript and Karma/Jest
- knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of BitBucket Pipeline
- knowledge of Git (BitBucket Pipeline)
- basic knowledge of any modern agile tool, preferably JIRA and Confluence
- experience with implementation of automation testing system from scratch (not just implementation)
- close attention to detail
- ability to properly document and troubleshoot errors
- good teamwork and critical thinking skills
- basic understanding of UX and design principles
- fluency in English language
- experience with testing D3 and React
- experience with Husky Git hooks
- experience with terminal/command prompt
- ability for excelent work organization and coordination
- knowledge of the Business Intelligence domain is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- a remote-first working environment with the option to work in brand new offices at Tehnološki Park in Ljubljana Brdo
- flexible working schedule – we understand that the time we are the most productive differs between each individual. Therefore, besides pre-determined team meetings, you are free to organize your working time according to your preferences.
- dedicated budget for your home office equipment
- Working with prestigious clients in a fast-paced working environment and a highly motivated team
- courses, conferences, and educational workshops
- possibility of promotion and growth (professional and personal)
- Competitive salary
Zebra BI empowers enterprise companies and data specialists to create insightful and actionable reports in just a few clicks, using advanced visualization and reporting tools for Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
Zebra BI is a successful Slovenian startup with close to 50 employees founded by Andrej Lapajne, who has 20+ years of experience in the business intelligence space. Zebra BI is growing fast and moving into a more mature phase of its lifecycle, which requires even more professional processes with organizational adjustments while maintaining a relaxed company culture and agility.
We are looking for the best people, who think strategically, are excellent in execution, and will grow with our company. If changing the way of how people interpret the data excites you, we would be more than happy to consider your application.
Since our launch in 2014, more than 2,000 companies have powered their decisions with Zebra BI visuals, among them Facebook, Uber, Coca Cola, Duracell, Daimler, and many others. These visuals are so powerful, that even Microsoft uses them for internal reporting.
In 2021, Deloitte named us as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the region. What's next? Join us and you'll see it first-hand!
Are you ready to join the team?
Being a part of the Zebra BI team means you're working on something very exciting every day: the future of data visualization.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com!
In your application, please answer these questions:
- What motivates you the most when applying for a job? And what do you cherish in a working environment?
- What are your expectations from Zebra BI?