Senior Account Development Executive
Zebra BI is a global leading software company that provides advanced data visualization and reporting solutions for enterprise businesses. 24% of Fortune 500 companies already utilize Zebra BI visuals. We empower business users to easily analyze and communicate complex data, making it simple for them to make informed decisions and drive growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Account Development Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for engaging with both inbound and outbound leads, develop relationships with enterprise companies, and drive revenue growth.
As a member of the high-performing Zebra BI team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate group of individuals who are dedicated to delivering the best possible solutions to our customers.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer our employees a wide range of opportunities for professional development and career advancement. We are always looking for a new talent to join our team. If you are passionate about data visualization
, technology, and making a real impact on the company's revenue and growth, then Zebra BI is the place for you.
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting and lead follow-up (using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and Apollo.io for contact information search)
- Identifying target companies, personas and messages for outbound prospecting
- Work closely with the Customer Growth team (product marketing and sales) to develop and implement account-based marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at enterprise companies.
- Conduct discovery calls and needs assessments to understand customer requirements and pain points.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop proposals and presentations that address customer needs.
- Manage the sales pipeline and accurately forecast revenue.
- Use CRM software to track activities and maintain accurate records of all customer interactions.
- Continuously develop knowledge of the data visualization industry and market trends.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales, in the software/ enterprise software industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
Perks & Benefits
- A remote-first working environment with the option to work at brand new offices in Tehnološki Park Ljubljana Brdo
- Flexible working schedule – we understand that the time we are the most productive differs between everyone. Therefore, besides pre-determined team meetings, you are free to organize your working time according to your preferences
- A fast-paced working environment and a growing team
- Top mentorship and coaching as well as courses, conferences and educational workshops
- Prestigious clients
- Competitive salary
We offer a competitive payment, as well as many opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are passionate about customer success, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with global impact, we’d like to hear from you today!
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!