Senior Product Manager
Zebra BI is a globally renowned software company specializing in advanced data visualization and reporting solutions for enterprise businesses. Our cutting-edge Zebra BI visuals are already embraced by over 24% of Fortune 500 companies. We empower business users to effortlessly analyze and convey complex data, simplifying their decision-making processes and driving growth.
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and results-driven Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team. As a member of the high-performing Zebra BI family, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the industry's best and play a pivotal role in charting the path to success for our products.
In this fast-growing environment, we provide our employees with a broad spectrum of professional development and career advancement opportunities. If you're passionate about data visualization and technology, Zebra BI is where you belong.
- Empower Product Success: Deliver effective solutions that are both valuable and viable for our clients, taking ownership of one of our key products and steering it towards success.
- Craft Product Strategy: Develop product requirements, roadmaps, product vision, and strategies that keep our products ahead of the curve.
- User-Centric Focus: Lead the discovery of user and customer insights, fostering engagement with our products, and staying attuned to evolving industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with various members of the Zebra BI team to identify crucial opportunities, efficient solutions and work together to bring these solutions to market.
- Business Acumen: Contribute your solid knowledge of the software industry's constraints and dynamics to the product team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven Experience: At least 5+ years of experience as a senior SaaS product manager, preferably with a background in the BI field.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal English fluency.
- Product Management: Proven experience in SaaS product management, including modern product discovery and delivery techniques.
- UX Expertise: Strong knowledge of UX best practices and a track record of solving complex problems through elegant UX solutions.
- Versatility: Ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – software development, design, finance, sales, and marketing.
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems within constraints, using data-informed narratives and sound judgment.
- Collaborative Mindset: Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues and company leaders.
- Bonus Skills: Experience with product-led growth and onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Remote-First Environment: Enjoy a flexible remote working schedule, tailored to your peak productivity hours, along with pre-scheduled team meetings.
- Dynamic Workplace: Immerse yourself in a fast-paced environment within a growing team.
- Mentorship & Development: Benefit from top-tier mentorship, coaching, courses, conferences, and educational workshops.
- Prestigious Clients: Work with renowned clients, making a meaningful impact on their data interpretation.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a competitive salary to our dedicated team members.
Zebra BI empowers enterprise companies and data specialists to create insightful and actionable reports in just a few clicks, using advanced visualization and reporting tools for Microsoft Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint.
Zebra BI is a successful Slovenian startup with close to 50 employees founded by Andrej Lapajne, who has 20+ years of experience in the business intelligence space. Zebra BI is growing fast and moving into a more mature phase of its lifecycle, which requires even more professional processes with organizational adjustments while maintaining a relaxed company culture and agility.
We are looking for the best people, who think strategically, are excellent in execution, and will grow with our company. If changing the way how people interpret the data excites you, we would be more than happy to consider your application.
Are you ready to join the team?
Being a part of the Zebra BI team means you're working on something very exciting every day: the future of data visualization.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com!