Senior product manager
Zebra BI is a global leading software company that provides advanced data visualization and reporting solutions for enterprise businesses. We empower business users to easily analyze and communicate complex data, making it simple for them to make informed decisions and drive growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated Product manager/Product owner to join our team who will help us empower our product teams to solve customer and business problems.
As a member of the high-performing Zebra BI team, you will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the field and be responsible for figuring out the best way forward for our products.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer our employees a wide range of opportunities for professional development and career advancement. We are always looking for new talents to join our team. If you are passionate about data visualization and technology then Zebra BI is the place for you.
- Delivering effective solutions that are valuable and viable to our clients and ensuring the product success
- Taking ownership of one of our three products and driving its success
- Developing product requirements, roadmaps, product vision and strategy
- Drive the discovery of user/customer knowledge, interaction and engagement with our product.
- Track industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Contribute to the product team a solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business in the software world
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product development team to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge and experience working as a senior SaaS product manager
- Knowledge and experience in the BI field is a great advantage
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal English is essential
- Proven experience in SaaS product management
- At least 5+ years of experience working on software-based products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, or similar
- Proven experience of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices anda a proven track-record of solving complex problems through elegant UX solutions
- Ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – software development, design, finance, sales, and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to complex problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with your colleagues and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Experience with product led growth and onboarding is a bonus
Perks & Benefits
- A remote-first working environment with the option to work at brand new offices in Tehnološki Park Ljubljana Brdo.
- Flexible working schedule – we understand that the time we are the most productive differs between everyone. Therefore, besides pre-determined team meetings, you are free to organize your working time according to your preferences.
- A fast-paced working environment and a growing team
- Top mentorship and coaching as well as courses, conferences and educational workshops
- Prestigious clients
- Competitive salary
Zebra BI empowers enterprise companies and data specialists to create insightful and actionable reports in just a few clicks, using advanced visualization and reporting tools for Microsoft Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint.
Zebra BI is a successful Slovenian startup with close to 50 employees founded by Andrej Lapajne, who has 20+ years of experience in the business intelligence space. Zebra BI is growing fast and moving into a more mature phase of its lifecycle, which requires even more professional processes with organizational adjustments while maintaining a relaxed company culture and agility.
We are looking for the best people, who think strategically, are excellent in execution, and will grow with our company. If changing the way how people interpret the data excites you, we would be more than happy to consider your application.
Since our launch in 2014, more than 3,000 companies have powered their decisions with Zebra BI visuals, among them Facebook, Uber, Bayer, Coca-Cola, Intel, Duracell, Daimler, and many others. These visuals are so powerful, that even Microsoft uses them for internal reporting.
In 2021, Deloitte named us as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the region. What's next? Join us and you'll see it first-hand!
Are you ready to join the team?
Being a part of the Zebra BI team means you're working on something very exciting every day: the future of data visualization.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org!