How do your financial reports look like? All too often, they fall somewhere between messy spreadsheets and “dashboards”, full of poorly labelled and inappropriate charts, 3D effects and speedometers, that simply do not get their message across to the management.
Countless reports and presentations are created throughout organizations on a daily basis, all in different format, length, shapes and colors, depending on personal preferences of the person who prepares them. Result: managers often do not make their way through the data presented, time being wasted, important decisions perhaps not being made.
It’s more critical now than ever before for financial analysts, business analysts, controllers and reporting professionals to understand best practices in the design of reports, dashboards and presentations. Turning increasing volumes of data into actionable insight certainly is a challenge. But it's manageable... if you learn the secrets of good reporting!
- The 3 key principles of efficient reports, dashboards and presentations
- How to use business charts to properly visualize your data
- Best practice examples: variance reports, profit&loss statements, accounts receivable and other standard templates
- The fundamentals of IBCS (International Business Communication Standards)
- How to implement all of the above in MS Excel with the help of Zebra BI Add-in
Watch the recording, it's free!