The marcus evans Corporate Performance Management conference will be held on May 24th and 25th 2016 in Berlin, Germany. It will serve as an excellent opportunity to engage in discussions on topics such as how to redefine performance management in a global company, extract knowledge from data with the creative use of analytics, challenge your KPIs and improve processes.
Zebra BI is the sponsor of this year's event, subtitled "From Data Crunching to Value Creation". The conference will offer practical insights from companies, such as
- Philips (The Netherlands),
- Novartis Pharma (Switzerland),
- LafargeHolcim (France),
- Statoil (Norway),
- DHL Express Europe (The Netherlands),
- Syngenta (Switzerland).
Andrej Lapajne, CEO at Zebra BI will contribute to the conference by delivering a talk titled "The Benefits and Best Practices of Standardized Corporate Reporting".
- Drive Value Creation with performance management in a global company
- Assess the current Digital Transformation and its impact on performance management practices
- Achieve a comprehensive view of the organization with more creative IT solutions
- Discuss how to hit targets on different matrixes and the overall performance in the business units
- Discuss process improvements and challenge your KPIs
About marcus evans
marcus evans specialize in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. Their events deal with strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
About Zebra BI
Zebra BI is an Excel add-in that helps create best-practice business reports, dashboards and presentations in just a few clicks. Zebra BI makes financial reports crystal clear to all levels of management in real working conditions where reader's available attention is limited. Download your 30-day trial here: http://zebrabi.com/free-trial/.