10th International Controlling Conference Croatia (ICCC)
One of the largest controlling conferences in the region, the 10th ICC Conference is taking place on the 11th of November in Zagreb, Croatia. Join the conference to hear from outstanding speakers, listen to high-quality lectures, and get insights from first-hand experiences.
Agility and innovation as the most important factors in business... As the world is going through rapid digital transformation and subsequent economic crises, companies have to change overnight. What was true yesterday is no longer true today. In this new world, many businesses will have a hard time surviving, thus they will have to adapt and change their direction completely.
Considerable changes and challenges lie ahead, and this period will go down in history as an era of great threats and opportunities. This is why we can say that now is the time to act with controlling in the new era.
Key topics that will be covered
- Agility & volatility
- Supply chains
- Innovation, business models, servitization
- Digitalization, information-based management
- Sustainable development, ESG reporting, and EU Taxonomy
What to expect
- Outstanding speakers and high-quality lectures, first-hand experiences
- Key topics that managers and controllers across the globe are discussing
- A unique opportunity to learn about new trends and the responsibilities that lie ahead
- Networking, meeting new people and gaining insight into tools that support controlling
- Learning about the work of ICV, the International Association of Controllers
When and where
Date: Friday, November 11th, 2022
Time: 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM CET
Location: Zagreb, Hotel Westin
Organizer: Kontorling Kognosko & Lider Media
For more information and to register for the conference, visit the Kontroling Kognosko website.
Leave a Comment