Zebra BI going on a roadshow across the US west coast
After organizing several successful workshops across Europe, Zebra BI set its sights on conquering the US.
The reason? International companies like Coca-Cola Icecek, Swarovski, Roche, Bayer, and Philips have redesigned their financial reports according to the IBCS (International Business Communication Standards).
However, the IBCS standards, developed by Dr Rolf Hichert and his associates at the IBCS Association, still haven't gained as wide popularity in the US as in the rest of the world.
This is why this October the whole Zebra BI team will be travelling to the US west coast to spread the word about IBCS and Zebra BI and actively contribute to the more widespread adoption of IBCS in the US.
Here are our currently planned events:
- October 6th, 2017 - Full-day workshop in San Francisco. Our exclusive full-day financial reporting with lots of examples, best practices and numerous tips and tricks to fix your reporting issues.
- October 15-18th, 2017 - Exhibiting at 2017 AFP Annual Conference in San Diego. The most important event for treasury and finance worldwide, which attracts more than 6,500 finance professionals every year.
- October 19th, 2017 - Seminar in Microsoft campus in Redmond. Exclusive talk on Dr. Hichert's International Business Communication Standards. Hosted by Microsoft.
- October 20th, 2017 - Full-day workshop in Seattle.
- October 27th, 2017 - Full-day workshop in Vancouver, Canada.
If you can join us at any of the above locations, we'd love to meet you!
P.S. More workshops are being organized as we speak. Make sure to check this page again, we'll update it when dates are confirmed.